Thursday 28 September 2017

Nuts!

Thats how this week has been really - a little bit nuts. I have been a bit unwell with an infection and it has halted my progress.

It has given me time though to catch up with some of the swaps I am taking part in. This postcard I made for UK Stampers Forum Postcard Swap.


I used a set of stamps by Sheena Douglass for this. First I put Spiced Marmalade onto a craft sheet and spritzed it before dragging the card through it. I then stamped the images and text using an Archival Black Ink Pad. To add extra colour I used Aquamarkers and a waterbrush.

I love Autumn and I think these colours sum the season up perfectly.

Other challenges I am entering are :
Crafty Cardmakers - Autumn
Make My Monday - Autumn Colours
Crazy Challenge - Add an Animal




6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, I adore that squirrel and the muted colors, certainly captures the autumnal theme. Love it!
hugs
Glenda

crafty said...

What a superb squirrel. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Robbie said...

That squirrel is so fun! Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

Robbie

Sian said...

I love your squirrel. A brilliant card, and thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Kim x said...

Fabulous postcard hun.
Thank you for entering it into my 'Autumn' challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love that squirrel! thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Glenda Dt

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!